Testlio’s core is a global community of expert software testers - Testlions. Community team helps to on-board, support and nurture our testers providing them meaningful career and endless growth opportunities. Our ultimate vision is to give every Testlion an opportunity to develop their professional skills and enjoy building a software testing career feeling engaged and fulfilled.
- Providing professional help and support to our testers' community through monitoring and engaging in relevant discussions and Q&A in our community communication channels (e.g. Slack, Intercom, email).
- Organising Practice cycles for new testers and working with the rest of the team to improve tester on-boarding and project delivery.
- On-boarding new testers after they have passed the Practice cycle.
- Working closely together with community engagement, marketing, product, QA and other teams to support our testers' growth and development.
- Helping our QA team with recruiting and managing external ad-hoc testers.
- Providing regular guidance to community members, organising processes for efficient two-way feedback.
- Mapping community know-how, creating knowledge base articles, sharing important updates and news with community members.
What do we expect from you?
- You #lovetesting
- Being tech-savvy and fascinated with technology.
- Previous experience in front-line customer support. Hands-on experience in different areas of software testing is a strong plus.
- Thriving in fast-paced and challenging environment, being able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Taking initiative, working independently and efficiently without close supervision.
- You love working with people and have passion to change the world.
- You have a desire to contribute to building the greatest global community of software testers.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to work with some of the biggest companies in the world and help them deliver their mission.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sport activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
- A badass lions den you’ll not want to leave in the heart of Telliskivi.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our video and be updated with what’s going on atm.