Our client base is growing with enormous pace. Each client is important to us and we have signed up to give them the best testing service, a service that they will always remember. QA Project Managers help us thoroughly understand clients’ requirements, prepare the test strategy and make sure that the whole testing team works towards common goals to execute with high quality.
- Manage the progress and hour utilisation of our customers’ projects.
- Work together with talented testers of different cultural backgrounds from around the world.
- Analyse our customers’ testing needs, agree on quality criteria and timelines and create testing strategies.
- Report back about problems identified during testing, including technical and business related risks.
- Proactively search for areas to improve and seek to raise client satisfaction.
- Review testing processes and give suggestions for improvements.
What do we expect from you?
- You #lovetesting
- You have had exposure to software testing patterns, frameworks and methodologies.
- Previous experience in IT related project management or leading a QA team.
- You thrive under pressure and easily adapt to changes.
- You are able to manage time well, prioritise tasks and pay attention to details.
- You love working with people and you’re passionate to change the world.
What we have to offer
- You have a chance to work with some of the biggest companies in the world and help them deliver their mission.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a multicultural environment and grow tremendously.
- A fast, transparent and supportive team.
- We will take good care of you by compensating sport activities and educational training (or attending seminars interesting to you), good food, relaxing massages etc.
- A badass lions den you’ll not want to leave in the heart of Telliskivi.
- Not to mention, you’ll be part of an amazing pride of lions – check out our video and be updated with what’s going on atm.