Testlio is looking for a Major or Corporate Account Executive. We’re seeking someone to be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing corporate sales opportunities. This person is a strategic, savvy, has impeccable communication skills, and is experienced in outreach and negotiating with SVP/C-level executives.
This position is made for a skilled and engaging individual who is comfortable interacting with clients across industries. As the Major Account rep, you will be closing deals in the $200K-$1mil+ range. Managing and growing high profile accounts with strategy and intent is an extremely critical part of this role.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and influence decision makers. Must have an eye for high growth opportunities and a keen understanding of driving revenue.
This role can be in our SF office, or remote from NY
Profile and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum 5 years of software sales experience
- Experience closing business of $500k+
- Experience selling to companies of 5,000+ employees
- Managing complete and complex sales cycles from to lead to close
- Experience building new business pipeline, and forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement
- Target global accounts and analyze needs, develop and negotiate terms, and close business
- Demonstrated success in accurately evaluating corporate customer needs
- Key attributes of the ideal candidate: Determined, Natural curiosity, Competitive nature
- Willingness to approach top executives (CTOs, SVP Product, SVP Engineering) with a clear value proposition
- Get involved with Testlio’s founders and management team on company, product and revenue opportunities
- Experience with a Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum of 5 years experience in Enterprise/Corporate sales.
- Ability and desire to work hard in a team environment.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to evolving situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality.
- Capable of connecting the dots with complex or stalling decision makers.
- Ability to accurately identify when an opportunity is real or not.
- Experience in mobile is preferred.